BREAKING NEWS

J Ish

J Ish

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Melissa Etheridge pummels Angelina Jolie, underpins Brad Pitt


Vocalist Melissa Etheridge, who is a long-term companion of performing artist Brad Pitt, has pummeled Angelina Jolie and her legitimate group for how they are taking care of the news encompassing their exceptionally pitched divorce.The 55-year-old artist declined to concur with the charges that Pitt had been damaging and physical with his child, reported People magazine.

"It makes me extremely upset that anybody would take something as individual as your marriage and your relationship and your rights to your youngsters and do it as intentionally as I see it's being finished.

"There's an approach to be. I've experienced family courts. I've been twice around this piece, and I know it truly well, and I know when there's some planning to exactly how mean (you can be) and exactly how you're going to put disinformation out there first," she said.



Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Journalist Ish News Canada. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates