BREAKING NEWS

J Ish

J Ish

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Irrfan Khan beats me as the coolest person in the room, says Tom Hanks




Tom Hanks celebrated in being the "coolest person" on the arrangements of Hollywood film Inferno. In any case, he says it kept going just until Indian on-screen character Irrfan Khan strolled in.

At a select worldwide media occasion sorted out by Sony Pictures Entertainment, Hanks said: "This is what I loathe about Irrfan Khan… I generally believe I'm the coolest person in the room, and everyone's clinging to each word I say and everyone's somewhat threatened to be in my nearness. And afterward Irrfan Khan strolls into the room. Also, he's the coolest person in the room.


Irrfan, who has worked in a slew of Indian movies, has also proved his mettle internationally in critically-acclaimed works like The Namesake, A Mighty Heart and”Life of Pi, the Oscar-winning Slumdog Millionaire and the commercially successful The Amazing Spider-Man and Jurassic World.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Journalist Ish News Canada. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates