BREAKING NEWS

J Ish

J Ish

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Lena Dunham apologizes to Odell Beckham Jr for her remark




Performer Lena Dunham has apologized to American football star Odell Beckham Jr after she created an impression that he disregarded her at Met Gala. The 30-year-old Girls star got serious feedback on online networking tailing her meeting with Amy Schumer in which the on-screen character said she thought Beckham disregarded her at the ritzy occasion since he was not pulled in to her, reported People magazine.

Dunham shared a long note on Instagram requesting statement of regret from New York Giants player and his fans."I owe Odell Beckham Jr a conciliatory sentiment. Regardless of my snapshots of grandiosity, I battle at industry occasions (and in life) with the feeling that I don't speak to a specific standard of excellence thus when I appear to the Met Ball encompassed by models and swan-like on-screen characters it's hard not to feel like a sack of

flaring refuse.

"This felt particularly serious with a nice looking competitor as my supper partner and a pack of ladies I was certain he'd rather be situated with. Yet, I felt free to anticipated these uncertainties and made absolutely narcissistic suspicions about what he was considering, then displayed those suppositions as certainties. I feel horrendous about it," she composed.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Journalist Ish News Canada. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates