BREAKING NEWS

J Ish

J Ish

Saturday 24 September 2016

Daniel Radcliffe's humiliating selfie minute



"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe has always remembered the minute he thought a fan was approaching him for a photo, when she was really needed to move beyond him.

Radcliffe, 27, said he needed to "slither into an opening" when he erroneously thought a fan was requesting a photograph with him, reported Female First.

I had a standout amongst the most dreadful, humiliating minutes, one of those when you simply need to slither in an opening. I'd been to see a play, it was an exceptionally swarmed bar and my companion was remaining at the bar and I'd simply been conversing with him and I was working out through the group.



Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Journalist Ish News Canada. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates